Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's time for "Stormy Weather"...

Hah! I got back my Pixies' "Come On Pilgrims/Surfer Rosa" CD. Thanks to Mr T for his kind cooperation. Your kindness will be remembered until the end of time.

Unfortunately, my Jane's Addiction "Nothing's Shocking" and Camper Van Beethoven's "Our Beloved Revolutionary Sweetheart" suffered severe damage and I can hardly listen to few of the tracks. They even had something like a helicopter's propeller sound on it. Weird!

Then again Mr T, I have to think about your kindness again. Should I remember it until the end of time as the damaged CDs are just irreplacable. Not like Beyonce's song. But I will make an exception since you promised to replace them. How you do it, I'm not interested to know. Hehehe. Best of luck at Petaling Street.

Well, back to Kim now. Where were we? Oh yeah! "Big, big love!"...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eheheh..doksoh maroh maroh la.nnti aku cube sapa yg ade CVBH lah.

Bob Dyldo said...

tarantula - kata mesti dikota... bukan dikote eh... ;P