Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where The HELL is HELL?

Did you miss me???...

If yes, then that's just so sweet of you but if you don't... the fuck cares!Hahaha...

I'm well aware that I haven't been putting anything on this blog-o-mine for the past 5 months, more or less. I was so fucking busy with some fucking action... and updating this space wasn't a part of it...

Or maybe I'm no longer keen of writing stuff up here anymore.

Nothing has tickled me to write angry things about... things (lame!) or maybe I have been a tamed lion or whatever...

I know that there's a lot of happenings around the world, good or bad (mostly bad) but I'm just in a period that I don't give a rat ass about those things anymore... Call me selfish jerk... well that's what men are good at... being selfish... Hahaha.. (Guys, sue me!)

With the war, the global economic recession, instability with local politics, global warming, shits, shits and more shits. I can only say that the world is just one SAD place to be... but I still think it won't be any different even if we have lived in Mars either. Cuz humyn are only good in fucking things up. Period!

Reminds me of a line from Soul Asylum's song... "We create the cure and make the disease..." or something like that... I'm too lazy to google.

Or maybe Bad Religion's "Fuck Armageddon. This Is Hell!"...

Or whatever...

What? Earth Hour?

Well, we all have been fucked in the ass... big time!!!

Metaphorically speaking? MY ASS!!!

2 comments: